(Senior) Manager Market Access Aero & Maritime
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
· Be part of the technology revolution in Space
· Bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
· Directly support and take part in the launch campaigns for our LEO satellite constellation
· Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
Who You Are: You’re agile and love the nitty gritty. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You are a great communicator who is calm under pressure, leads by example, and is passionate about satellite operations. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
- Act as the leader in OneWeb market access matters globally on aero and maritime, working and aligning with the different region leaders.
- Take the necessary actions on a timely basis for the acquisition and maintenance of the necessary aero/maritime licenses/authorizations/non-objections related to OneWeb satellites and its associated spectrum bands and services, and for the reduction of corresponding fees and costs (where applicable)
- Liaise effectively and foster cooperation, alignment and best working practices with all relevant internal departments and teams, including Spectrum and Regulatory to achieve market access where needed and in a timely manner and aligning with business priorities.
- Support the Mobility Business Unit, and provide support to OneWeb distribution partners on regulatory matters related to their actions to obtain licenses/authorizations in a given country.
- Represent OneWeb in regional and international events to promote OneWeb business and market access objectives.
- Participate actively in OneWeb teamwork related to the preparation of regional and international conferences and meetings where market access could be impacted, including ITU WRC Conferences.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Post-graduate level in a domain related to telecommunications, law or political science, or equivalent
- Very good familiarity with the satellite communication landscape and industry and attested work experience in an international environment
- Good practical knowledge of the ITU Radio Regulations and licensing issues in the telecommunication/satellite communication industry sector, specific to aero and maritime
- Experience in dealing with and established familiarity with National Regulatory Authorities, as well as with Civil Aviation and Maritime Authorities.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with diplomacy and cultural awareness and, good negotiation skills
- Ability and adaptability to deal with multidisciplinary tasks (legal, commercial and technical information) in a cross-functional environment
- Availability to travel, including at short notice
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Pro-active initiative, self-confidence and personal drive
- Strong people skills and ability to work well in a team
- Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and ability to find new ways to achieve OneWeb goals
Where You’ll Be: London, UK
Working the OneWeb Way: What Does it Look Like?
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide an affordable, fast, high-bandwidth and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G. Find out more at http://www.oneweb.world
*No 3rd Party Agencies