With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
- Bring low latency broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
Who You Are: This is a key leadership position, coordinating all the key components of the OneWeb Gen1 delivery program. This role requires a confident leader with a strong balance of program management skills and strategic and operational acumen. The Gen1 PMO team is fully integrated within the Delivery & Operations (D&O) division and works closely with a broad range of stakeholders across the company from engineering to regulatory, communications and marketing. The team work to coordinate and drive many vital, interlocking components and provide one source of truth of program status across the company and is critical to OneWeb’s mission. As the right hand to the Chief of Delivery & Operations, and a member of the D&O leadership team, you will:
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the Gen 1 delivery program, ensuring proper coordination among the various constitutive elements (backbone, gateways, access network, user terminals, products and services, OSS/BSS) driving technical arbitrage and providing recommendations to the Chief of Delivery and Operations (CDO)
- Overseefor overall program schedule to ensure milestones and activities are achieved on time
- Own and manage delivery roll-out plans at the high-level both internally and externally to provide clear and concise information to advance business negotiations across the business
- Work closely with the CDO towards one common goal with the teams that deliver and operate the network
- Lead the PMO office and its team under Delivery & Operations and operate a high-performingPMO organisation.
- Translate complicated information into clear communications, documents and reports as required for use across the business and externally
- Manage all executive communication and reporting, e., Board, Chairman office, Executive team, key external stakeholders
- Ensure alignment between cross-functional and divisional programs, identify blockers and gaps and be resolution driven, supported by a strong knowledge of the programs and how they relate to each other.
- Manage, and provoke, change where required to improve efficiencies; Drive solutions to complex business issues, influence key leaders and ensure strong coordination amongst these players
- Work closely with the team and stakeholders to analyse and ensure actual performance against plans
- Own the overall program baseline and its changes
- Be the spokesperson for D&O, and represent the “go to team” for statuses across the program
- Strategic and creative thinking to identify opportunities for improvements to support the programs, g., communication flow, efficiencies across departments and programs
What It Takes:
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Strategic awareness and ability to plan and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to lead large complex, cross-functional programs and develop positive internal and external relationships
- Concise communication skills; Requires 12-15 years of technical program management experience.
- Some knowledge of the relevant certifications that regularly feature in program management e.,MSP or PMP
- Proven ability to manage frequent engagementsand stakeholder management with the Executive Committee and senior leaders of the organisation
Where You’ll Be: London, UK. Flexible remote working policy.
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide an affordable, fast, high-bandwidth and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G. Find out more at http://www.oneweb.world