Advanced Engineering Intern
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Bring transformative connectivity to remote places for the first time
- Support the launch and operations of our LEO satellite constellation
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about modern technologies. You’re a self-starter who’s agile and loves diving into the nitty gritty to get the job done. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in advanced space systems.
Please note: This role is an internship for 3-6 months with a possibility for extension.
- Work with Advanced Engineering team supporting the development of next generation solutions to complex technical challenges across the entire OneWeb business.
- Support the Engineering disciplines with Mechanical, Electrical, Thermal activities.
- Support development of technologies from initial concept through to testing.
- Develop analytical tools to support the engineering team.
- Support the development of prototypes through the use of additive manufacturing.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field.
- Basic knowledge of satellite systems.
- Proficiency with using CAD software.
- Experience using MATLAB.
- Understanding of Engineering Lifecycle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Bonus - Python or any other high level scripting language.
Where You’ll Be: London, United Kingdom
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide an affordable, fast, high-bandwidth and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G. Find out more at http://www.oneweb.world
*No 3rd Party Agencies